Loss Control Division
<< Click on the links in the sidebar to be taken to the Loss Control Website
In 2002, the Alabama Municipal Insurance Corporation (AMIC) and the Municipal Workers Compensation Fund (MWCF) created a joint Loss Control Division allowing both programs to provide additional staff and expanded services at a much reduced cost to their members.
The Loss Control Division has 10 dedicated staff members and offers exclusive, state-of-the-art training such as the SkidCar defensive driving course and the Firearms Training System (FATS). Both of these programs were designed to create greater awareness of on-going liability issues as well as teach member participants to eliminate or mitigate their losses through specialized training.
For additional information on Loss Control services, contact the Loss Control Division at 334-262-2566, or go to the Loss Control Division's website.
Loss Control services include:
- On-site Risk Management with follow-up reports and recommendations
- Specialized Law Enforcement Risk Control
- Loss Analysis and Trending
- Technical Resources
- Employment Practices Hotline
- Newsletters and Bulletins
- Proactive Driver Training (SkidCar)
- Firearms Training System (F.A.T.S.)
- Video Library